Palazzo Davia Bargellini

Palazzo Davia Bargellini, Bologna, italy

Construction of the palace was commissioned in 1638 by Camillo Bargellini of a Bolognese Senatorial family. The architect was Bartolomeo Provaglia, and building was directed byAntonio Uri. A notable feature of the palace entrance are the two flanking telamons, locally called giganti or giants. These were sculpted in 1658 by Gabriele Brunelli and francesco Agnesini.

Leave a Reply